Friday, September 25, 2009

It's available - order now!!

I am listening to the Fourth Dimension's "A Day to Remember" Christmas 2009 cd - and it is beautiful; simply totally awe-inspiring. Thank you Roberto, Nat, Jeremiah, and Matthew! God is going to continue to use these guys to bless many people with their music. And a huge "thank you" to Dana Meeks who was the recording engineer, even through all his illness the past few weeks. Christmas songs are: Joy to the World, What Child is This, Hark the Herald Angels Sing, The First Noel, Angels we have heard on High, and additional songs: When I Lift up my Head, Chord Busters.
You'll love listening to this barbershop quartet (16-18 year olds) - our Matthew (the bass) will be Jie's older brother.

The proceeds of the cd's we sell will go toward our adoption expenses. Minimum 'donation' of $15.00 + email me: tnlangford@msn.com and I'll forward our address. In the mean time if anyone wants to help me set up PayPal on our blog, I'm open for the help! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment